Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back to the Forest

After a final visit to the hospital, for a second opinion and an old school cast, everything has gone off without a hitch.

Liz´s father offered to pay for a taxi to take me out to gather up all of Liz´s things, however the manager at the hotel decided he would be a huge help and drive me out for a lower price. I arrived at camp and within about 5min, I had 6 or 7 people helping me gather all of Liz´s things up. I was then swiftly shuttled across the river and driven back into town.

Liz and I enjoyed a lovely mexican dinner last night (although my stomach is not so used to such food, and is quite angry at me this morning... too used to granola and quinua is guess), and rose early to get to the airport.

Already having a flight from BsAs to NYC, Liz was a little worried about not getting a flight out of Bariloche. She put on the water works, and got on the first flight out.

Im currently wasting time in Bariloche... yet again... waiting for my bus back out to the forest. I decided to skip out on hitch hiking. I plan on staying here for about another two weeks, and then heading north to Mendosa were I hear there is also some good climbing!

AMOR!!

No comments: