Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Leavin The Rest to You Sis

Hey Everyone!
Well, I am officially finished my travels. Yesterday I arrived back to chilly Canada, leaving behind the wonderful places that I had the pleasure to visit in the past four and a half months.
After parting with Stacey, I made my way back to the wonderful little town of Copacabana, Bolivia where I chilled out by Lake Titicaca for a few days. One day I managed to go kayaking, which was a blast, except I went way to far and had noodle arms by the time I made it back. Good fun.
After leaving Bolivia, I bused back to Peru and then flew from the town of Juliaca to Lima for my last 2 days. I stayed at the Loki Hostel in Miraflores, which is great, I definitely recommend it for the youngen's that go travelling. Miraflores is very nice and clean, I had a much better experience here than when Stacey and I were stuck in central Lima for a day. That place is just plain dirty. I went down to the beach on my last day and watched the surfing.
Nothing too exciting, but I figured I would just say bye to everyone! If I have any other exciting trips, I'll let you know!
Miss you Stacey!

Love,

Vikki

No comments: